2.5.5 (2021-03-30) Note: Version bump only for package @devowl-wp/real-thumbnail-generator
Single or bulk regeneration of thumbnails (resized uploaded images) and creation of a custom structure for uploading thumbnails made easy.
Real Thumbnail Generator Nulled allows you efficiently to regenerate your (existing) thumbnails in your media library. You can regenerate a single image or images in bulk. The plugin allows you to create a custom upload structure for thumbnails.
Real Thumbnail Generator Downloads can be up to 33% faster than other plugins due to chunked regeneration. Just install this plugin and it works with all your image and media files without any problems. Another helpful feature is, that unused image sizes can be detected and deleted, for example if you have switched the WordPress theme. It also supports WordPress Multisites.
In addition, you can set a custom upload structure the media settings. Here is a little example how the WordPress standard upload looks like:
… and after you set a custom upload structure it can look like:
Features of WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator Nulled
- WordPress 5.0 ready
- Only regenerate a set of image sizes, that means if you have registered a new image size you can only regenerate that one That means you can skip other image sizes.
- Single regenerate images in media library table, grid and attachment view mode
- Bulk regenerate in media library (table and grid mode)
- Works great with PDF files (WP 4.7+ required)
- Regenerate your whole media library
- Works with your existing images
- Custom upload structure for thumbnail pathes and filenames (you can define a pattern with placeholders)
- Detect unused image sizes (for example after theme switch) and delete them
- Can be up to 33 % faster than other plugins because RTG uses less requests to regenerate
- Compatible with Revolution Slider
- Compatible with touch devices
- Supports multisite
- 6 months support Included
- Forever free updates
- GPDR / DSGVO: The plugin is collecting no personal data!
Will this have any problem with hundreds of thousands of images and will it resize for all product images in woocommerce?
The regeneration process itself works with all of your images and yes, also the woocommerce images in the media library. If you change the schema, it will not automatically apply to the old images, only new images will get the new schema. But on regeneration process you can force the new schema to old files.
What should i do if the plugin does not work correct after version update?
Please clear the browser cache by reloading the page (CTRL + R).